Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wet Dreams

Ok, picture this, I was in the midst of designing some more dresses, and visulaising a design that does not make a curvy lady lok frumpy, when I asked my fiance to get me some water. I was at his home and unfortunately his kitchen ceiling was leaking...midway through churning my brain, when lo and behold, I hear a hug crash bang wallop! Panicking, I thought my darling was underneath some rubble, when I called out to him , I heard nothing, and then his sweet squeaky voice said he was ok phew!! So now awkwardly, I am in some raggy night dress whilst he, his family and a friend are fixing this huge leak!

Ok so back on to the theme of designing...I am currently sketching, so I do not have a scanner, but will scan some images tomorrow. In the meantime I will try to design some wet looks...!

And just a quick mention, I design handmade jewellery and lingerie/clothing for women (UK size 8-30+). Get in touch and let me know your thoughts on dressing sexy with curves in all the right places!

No comments:

Post a Comment