Monday, September 14, 2009

Shopping



Handmade 22ct Gold Vine Bangle with 7 different coloured Sapphires (Above), designed by Olivia Antoinette Duke.

Hello! Weekends, I love them, often the best time for businesses to make money, high sales days. When I traded at a particular market in East London, it was difficult, I started off well in 2007, then the recession hit, at the end of last year and this year, and everything changed. My sales really declined and I felt that I was losing my edge. I stopped trading, as I was strapped for cash, and struggling to earn a decent living from what I loved, so I embarked on a long and hard mission to find a brand new job to support my dream. I landed a good job, the only thing is, am shattered when I get home, a bad excuse, but sometimes it feels as if I am moving further away from my dream, instead of closer.


However, I am feeling inspired to design and make something colourful and lovely, so I am going to keep you updated each day on my progress. After I finish writing this blog, I will start to design and invent my piece. I usually make my dress pieces, using fabrics I think match well together, and do not usually draw it, although I do have drawings of other designs. See what funky thing/things I shall come up with!!!!!!!

I shall also be working in pushing my luxury jewellery range!

No comments:

Post a Comment